The crown chakra is where our higher self sits, leads or directs our life with wisdom, enlightenment, & divine energy. Many indigenous practice highlight the importance of keeping the head cool/clear, focused, & mindful. The crown allows us to tune in with the cosmos.
When our crown chakra is blocked or closed we feel disconnected spiritually, as though we are living without any direction or purpose. On a physical level, it can lead to depression, nervous system disorders, migraines, & in the most extreme cases cognitive delusions and mental illness.
Please allow 7 - 10 days for preparation to ship.
natural wild harvested SA botanicals
Crown Chakra practices -
- Fasting at regular intervals opens the Crown Chakra
- Drink herbal teas, such as Gotu Kola, Tulsi, or Lavender
- Daily to meditate, pray, and to make the spiritual connection
- Use incense to clear your space
- Scan your body and ensure a healthy energy flow through the Seven Chakras
- Pay attention to your thoughts that pass through your mind and ask yourself where they came from
- Follow your dreams and visions
- Use the crown chakra blend in your shampoo or hair wash
- Wear gemstones, such as Clear Quartz, Selenite, Amethyst
- Incorporate the color white, gold or violet into your life
- Unify your inner life with your outer life and discover your Divine purpose
Plants offer energetic & transformative support. These statements has not been evaluated by the FDA. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are many ways in which "medicine" takes form in ancestral traditions. The ancient or indigenous way of healing recognizes that all sufferings, imbalances, blocks, gifts, and blessings have a spirit or origin in the spirit realm thus the frequency of plants can help us peel the energetic layers in order to transform our day to day life experiences.
Botanikals mostly involve South African plants as well as herbs gathered through traveling on sacred lands, & those native to the American land we are based in.
WE OFFER WORLD WIDE SHIPPING! // Expect Potenial Covid-19 Delays
Botanikals + Ritual Tools
All herbal related products & botanicals are handmade & packaged by Gogo. Please allow 5-7days for preparation to ship. These items ship separately from Apparel.
Apparel & Collectibles
It takes 2–7 business days to create apparel products and 2–5 business days for non-apparel products (phone cases & handbags). *
Once shipped Domestic Orders typically take 4 Days to arrive.
- All products come with tracking information.
- Please allow sufficient time for orders to be processed, packaged, and shipped before contacting us about your order.
- You are responsible for entering the correct shipping address. We are not responsible for the cost of packages that mis-delivered. If lost or stolen, please contact us for further assistance, as well as your postal service provider to make a claim. Keep in mind that holidays may require a delay in shipping.
All sales are final. Returns/Exchanges are accepted if you received damaged or misprinted goods.
If you don't receive any order within 2 - 3 weeks please send us an email at ZuluMoonMarket@gmail.com.
You're reviews + feedback help us provide better quality service. Thank you for shopping with us! Be well <3